Mold Damage Emergency Tips
What you can do until help arrives
Water Tips | Fire Tips | Biohazard Tips | Mold Tips
Who do I call after finding mold in my home or business?
SERVPRO of Elmhurst has the training, experience, and equipment necessary to properly take care of your mold damage problems. If your home or business suffers from a water loss, you can see mold growth spread throughout your property in as little as 48 hours. Mold does not only damage your property but can cause serious health effects to you and others on your property due to the irritants and allergens it produces. Don't hesitate and give SERVPRO of Elmhurst a call for your mold remediation and removal needs today.
Have a Mold Problem?
Call Us Today – (630) 758-1701
If you have a mold problem in your home or business, consider the following facts:
- Significant mold growth can occur in 48-72 hours.
- Mold may present a greater risk to children, the elderly, and anyone with respiratory problems.
- A strong, musty odor may indicate hidden mold behind drywall or under carpeting.
What to Do:
- Stay out of affected areas.
- Turn off the HVAC system and fans.
- Contact SERVPRO of Elmhurst for mold remediation services.
What Not to Do:
- Don’t touch or disturb the mold.
- Don’t blow air across any surfaces with visible or suspected mold growth.
- Don’t attempt to dry the area yourself.
- Don’t spray bleach or other disinfectants on the mold.
Mold Remediation Services
If you suspect that your home or business has a mold problem, SERVPRO of Elmhurst has the training, equipment, and expertise to handle the situation.
We are proud to serve our local communities:
- Franklin Park
- Melrose Park
- Oak Brook Terrace
- Stone Park
- Schiller Park